Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Intro


I wanted to start this blog off right with a pic I made of Drake. It's fitting that greatness embraces this young blogging journey and seeing as I'm from Canada and I'm incredibly proud of Drake and to say I'm Canadian. Drake put Canada on the music and arts map, paving opportunities where opportunities originally didn't exist. I will always support Drake. Great inspiration comes from this dude through his lyrics, hopefully my future posts reflect that on a similar level or that in which I'd like to achieve. I'd like feedback as well, message me if you'd like to collaborate on some art or fashion. I appreciate each individual's time that they spend reading and replying to my posts. Every day I'll be posting a fresh new image as well as supporting current events and everything simply
f r e s h.

No comments:

Post a Comment